- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Glaze for 4 chops
Don’t reserve this glaze recipe only for pork chops. It works equally as well on pork loin, poultry and lamb.
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh pepper
- 1/4 cup chicken broth or water
- 1/2 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Place the pepper, chicken broth, cranberry sauce, honey, ginger and cinnamon into a bowl. Whisk the mixture well until thoroughly blended, and then brush onto the protein of your choice while cooking.