- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Honey glazed carrot side dish.
- 1 pound package carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- Boil the carrots in a small amount of water for 5-10 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup of the liquid.
- Mix together the reserved liquid, honey, margarine and brown sugar. Stir until well mixed and pour over the carrots.
- Cook on low until heated through.