- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: Makes 4 dozen cookies
These sweet cookies make a cozy afternoon snack. Consider baking a batch to share with a friend.
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 cups grated carrots
- Cream butter, honey, eggs, vanilla and lemon extract.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in carrots.
- Drop by teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.