- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 12 People
These healthy muffins are actually quite delicious, especially when served alongside a hot cup of coffee.
- 1-1/4 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups bran flakes cereal
- 1-1/4 cups buttermilk
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and bran flakes; set aside.
- Mix together buttermilk, applesauce, honey and egg.
- Blend flour combination into applesauce mixture.
- Fold in raisins.
- Pour batter into a greased muffin tin.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.