- Prep: 2 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 15 min
- Total: 1 hr 17 min
- Serving: 12
Superb for a holiday dinner or any other special occasion when you need to feed a crowd.
- 3/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 (5-pound) bone-in, fully-cooked spiral ham
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, bourbon and cloves.
- Place ham, cut-side down, in a roasting pan and brush with honey mixture.
- Cover pan with foil and bake for 1 hour or until heated through.
- Remove foil and increase oven temperature to 425 degrees F.
- Brush ham with remaining honey mixture and bake 10 minutes or until ham is golden brown.
- Remove from pan and place on a serving platter, allowing it to sit for 5 minutes.
- Pour juices from pan over ham and serve immediately.