- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes 8 Servings
This bright and citrusy dressing is made with a blend of fresh lemon juice and zest with honey. Serve over peppery greens such as arugula, watercress, chicory or radicchio.
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped thyme
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place the lemon juice, lemon zest, honey, thyme and a few pinches of salt and pepper into a bowl and whisk to combine. Slowly add the olive oil, while whisking vigorously to blend, and then serve immediately.