- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 1-1/2 cups
Honey Pepper Vinaigrette is a fresh and flavorful dressing that pairs well with summer-inspired ingredients like tomatoes, corn or even grilled figs.
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey, warmed
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely sliced fresh mint leaves
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and whisk vigorously until the vinaigrette is completely blended. Serve immediately.