- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
The sweet and tart flavor of this honey and cranberry vinaigrette pairs deliciously with a spinach or mixed baby green salad.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Sea salt and fresh pepper to taste
- Place the cranberry juice, vinegar, lemon juice, honey, mustard, cinnamon and pinch of salt and pepper into a bowl, and whisk vigorously until the mixture is blended. Slowly pour in the oil, whisking continuously to combine, and then season to taste the dressing with additional salt and pepper if needed. Serve immediately.