- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4-6 Servings
Try this sweet and citrusy version of the classic Thanksgiving condiment.
- 1 pound cranberries
- 3 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 oranges, chopped
- Place the orange juice into a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add the cranberries and continue to cook until the cranberries pop open.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the honey, grated lemon peel, grated orange peel, and chopped oranges.
- Transfer the mixture to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the cranberry sauce into a bowl and chill before serving.