- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 7 hr
- Total: 7 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Minimum work onion soup seasoned rump roast dinner.
- 1 (4 pound) boneless rump roast
- 1/2 cup flour, divided
- 1 (1 ounce) packet brown gravy mix
- 1 (1 ounce) packet beefy onion soup mix
- 2 cups water
- Arrange the roast in a greased slow cooker. Rub half of the flour into the roast.
- Mix together the remaining flour and remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over the roast.
- Cook covered for 7-8 hours on low, or until tender.