- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 6
Homestyle Tuna Melts are great sandwiches for a hungry bunch at lunch.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2, 5 ounce cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped fine
- 12 slices wheat bread
- 6 slices Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- Mix first 4 ingredients. Spread bread with tuna mixture and one slice cheese. Spread outside sandwiches with butter.
- Cook in skillet on medium heat 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown on both sides.