- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: About 24 meatballs
If you're in need of a quick, healthy dinner idea that's savory, zesty and delicious, give this recipe for homemade turkey meatballs a try! Many people have the misconception that meatballs are extremely labor intensive, which couldn't be further from the truth! In less than 30 minutes you can have delicious, low-fat meatballs for your spaghetti, your sub or just to eat on their own!
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Liberal dashes of salt and pepper
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 4 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Place the meat, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, onion and basil in a mixing bowl. Using your hands, mix the ingredients together until they are fully combined. Add in the panko, 1/4 cup at a time, until the mixture holds a shape.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Roll the meat into small meatballs and place them in a greased baking dish. Bake for 25 - 30 minutes, or until golden brown.