- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: Serves about 8 people
You can't have a gyro or plate of kebobs without a slather of tangy tzatziki sauce. Don't think you have to go to a specialty store or farmers market to score this traditional Greek sauce either. You can make a huge batch of this yogurt and cucumber dip at home in just about an hour! You'll find yourself dipping almost everything into this delectable sauce!
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 teaspoon chopped dill
- Combine the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl. Mix it until it is well combined. Using a whisk, blend the yogurt with the sour cream. Add the olive oil mixture to the yogurt mixture and mix it well with the whisk.
- Add the cucumber and chopped fresh dill. Cover with plastic wrap and chill it at least for 1 hour before serving.