- Prep: 1 hr 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This homemade tomato salsa is great served with tortilla chips or slathered on your favorite Mexican dish.
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1-2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1-2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix to blend.
- Cover the salsa and place in the refrigerator to chill for at least 1 hour before serving.