- Prep: 35 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This is not your typical tartar sauce made from mayonnaise and pickles. Instead it incorporates a variety of fresh spices and ingredients.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup diced peeled cored Granny Smith apple
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dill pickle
- 1/4 cup finely chopped white onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and whisk together until thoroughly blended.
- Season to taste with additional salt and pepper if needed and stir once more to combine.
- Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend before serving.