- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
Use frozen or fresh organic strawberries while in season, to create this smooth, sweet and fruity beverage.
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1-1/2 cup whole milk
- Put 2 glasses in the freezer to chill.
- In the meantime, place the strawberries, sugar and water into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Boil the mixture for 10 minutes to reduce, stirring frequently, and then carefully strain the mixture into the chilled glasses.
- Add the milk to the glasses and then stir to combine.
- NOTE: Save the strained strawberries to top on pancakes or waffles.