- Prep: 2 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 10 min
- Serving: Makes about 1-1/4 cup
This salad dressing tastes just like the bottled version, but with even more flavor and tang. Substitute the mayonnaise in this recipe for a lighter version if desired.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pinch dried thyme
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place all of the ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk together until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, and then cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before using.