- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Total: 18 min
- Serving: 12 Servings
Enjoy these homemade ranch-flavored pita chip wedges with a side of sour cream for dipping.
- 4 (6-inch) white pita breads
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 (1-ounce package) ranch flavor dry salad dressing mix
- 1 cup sour cream for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Using a sharp knife, cut each pita bread as you would a pizza, creating 6 wedges. Carefully separate each wedge in half.
- Place the butter and the ranch salad dressing in a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Place the pita wedges into the bowl with the butter mixture, toss to coat, and then place on a baking sheet, taking care not to overlap any pieces.
- Bake for 6 minutes and then flip each wedge over and bake for an additional 2 minutes.