- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 10 min
- Total: 1 hr 25 min
- Serving: 6
Mama Mia! Homemade Manicotti, a classic recipe made by Nonnas everywhere.
- Crepes: 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Filling: 1 1/2 cups Ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 egg
- dash of salt
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1, 8 ounce package Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 jar prepared marinara sauce or homemade sauce
- Make crepes: Beat eggs in bowl. Add flour and water alternatively. Pour a 2 inch circle in a shallow pan heated to medium high. Roll pan around to spread batter into a thin coating. Cook 30 seconds on each side.
- Filling: Mix all ingredients together. Add about a tablespoon of filling to the center of crepe. Fold 2 sides of crepe over cheese.
- Place in a shallow baking pan. Cover with marinara sauce and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.