- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 8 servings
Creamy Velveeta and macaroni dinner.
- 1 (16 ounce) package macaroni
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) box Velveeta cheese
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare the macaroni according to the package. Drain.
- Mix in the butter, salt, cheese and melt. Heat until melted. Stir constantly to prevent scorching. Mix in the macaroni and transfer to a baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes.