- Prep: 1 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 4 Servings
The perfect and most refreshing drink on a hot summer day; add a few crushed sprigs of mint to steep in the lemonade as it chills.
- 16 lemons, enough to make 2 cups of lemon juice
- 2 cups water
- 1/3 cup sugar, or to taste
- 1 bunch mint
- Juice all of the lemons and mix in a pitcher with water.
- Add the sugar and stir until sugar is totally dissolved.
- Place in the refrigerator to chill for at least 1 hour.
- Serve over ice and garnish with sprigs of mint.