- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Toss a few spoonfuls of this rich and citrusy mayonnaise with boiled new potatoes, or spread over pan-seared fish fillets. Delicious.
- 4 yolks
- 1/3 teaspoon powdered mustard
- A splash tarragon vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- White pepper to taste
- Place the egg yolks into a bowl and beat on medium-high speed.
- Add the mustard, vinegar and a few pinches of salt and pepper, and continue to beat to combine.
- Slowly add a thin stream of olive oil to the mixture and beat until reaching desired consistency.