- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Irish Cream is a cream liqueur that is made with Irish whiskey, cream and usually coffee. Enjoy this homemade version alone or blended into a mixed drink cocktail.
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1-3/4 cups Irish whiskey
- 1 ounce strong brewed espresso
- 1 ounce chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Place all of the ingredients into a pitcher and mix well to blend. Transfer the mixture to a bottle, cover tightly and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.