- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 6
Homemade Hummus is a great dip and can be made with either Cannellini or Great Northern beans.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1, 15 ounce can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon tamari
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- dash of cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- Put garlic in food processor to roughly chop. Add beans, tahini, water, lemon juice, tamari, cumin, coriander and a pinch of cayenne and process until smooth and creamy. Stir in parsley and refrigerate until ready to serve.