- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 15 Servings
The simple way is to purchase a box of instant hot chocolate mix but the delicious way is to make your own homemade version.
- 3 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 cups white miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup buttermilk blend powder
- 1/3 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- Place all of the ingredients into a large bowl and whisk together to combine.
- Store the mix in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
- To make the drink, mix 1/3 cup of the cocoa mixture with hot milk. Stir to combine and serve.