- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
The perfect breakfast sandwich when you’re on the run! Grab a napkin, your ham and egg sandwich, your coffee and go!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large eggs
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 slices honey ham
- 2 slices American cheese
- In a small skillet, heat the olive oil on medium-high. Grease or spray the inside of a round biscuit cutter and put in the middle of the skillet.
- Crack the egg into the biscuit cutter. Cook for about 3 minutes and then gently remove the cutter from the egg.
- Flip egg and fry for an additional 3 minutes. Remove from pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper and set aside; keep warm. Cook the second egg in the same manner.
- Place the ham in the pan to heat through. Remove and set aside.
- Toast the English muffins until lightly toasted. Place one slice of American cheese on the bottom half of each muffin, followed by the ham, and the egg. Serve immediately.