- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 16 bars
Sweet granola, peanut butter and chocolate chip snack bars.
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 cups low-fat granoa cereal
- 2/3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons solid vegetable shortening
- Grease a 9-inch pan with the cooking spray.
- Mix together the honey, sugar and butter. Stir over medium heat until it boils. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the cereal and peanut butter. Press into the prepared pan.
- Combine the chocolate chips and shortening in a small saucepan. Stir over heat until smooth. Drizzle over the top of the bars. Refrigerate until firm and then cut into bars.