- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 8
Perfect to pack in your kiddo's lunch or munch as a post-workout nosh.
- 2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped English walnuts
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a 9x13-inch pan
- with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together the oats, flour, brown sugar, raisins, wheat germ, salt, cinnamon and walnuts.
- In a smaller bowl, mix together the oil, agave, egg and vanilla until well blended.
- Pour the egg mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until well combined. Press evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the edges are
- golden. Cool completely in pan.
- Turn out onto a cutting board, remove the paper or foil, and cut into desired sizes. For best storage, wrap individually.