- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Everyone needs a little convenience in their lives. Sometimes, however, that convenience can equal expense. When it come to convenience foods, that expense is often not just in dollars, but also in calories (high and empty) and nutrition (low).
- 1 quantity pizza dough
- Olive oil
- Toppings of your choice
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Prepare and roll out or stretch the pizza dough. Rub some olive oil onto the top of the stretched dough.
- Slide the plain dough into the oven and cook for three minutes. Remove from the oven and cook completely.
- When cool, place your other ingredients on the pizza dough (sauce, toppings, cheese, and so on).
- Place in the freezer on a cookie sheet until just frozen. Wrap securely in plastic and foil and label. Return to the freezer.
- To cook, preheat oven to 400 Fahrenheit. Cook for 10-15 minutes.