- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Everyone needs a little convenience in their lives. Sometimes, however, that convenience can equal expense. When it come to convenience foods, that expense is often not just in dollars, but also in calories (high and empty) and nutrition (low).
- Boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks or strips
- Melted butter or margarine
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the chicken pieces in the melted butter, and then in breadcrumbs combined with Parmesan cheese.
- Place the breaded chicken pieces on the cookies sheet with plenty of space between them. Freeze until solid.
- Transfer frozen chicken into a zip-top freezer bag.
- To cook, preheat oven to 425 Fahrenheit. Place frozen nuggets in a baking dish and bake 25-30 minutes, or until done.