- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 2 min
- Total: 2 min
- Serving: 2
No time for Eggs Benedict? This easy Homemade Egg and Cheese Sandwich recipe is a delicious substitute.
- 2 English muffins
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons low fat milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 slices American cheese
- 4 slices low fat turkey bacon, pre-cooked
- Toast English muffin until halfway toasted.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs with milk, salt, and pepper in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave 2 minutes, or until fully cooked through.
- Place eggs on English muffins, then top with a slice of cheese and 2 slices of bacon; place in a toaster oven until cheese is melted.