- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Total: 28 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Making your own tortilla chips is easy and healthier for you than purchasing the store-bough variety. Add additional spices to the chips depending on the seasoning you prefer.
- 8 6-inch corn tortillas
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons garlic-pepper blend
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place tortillas on a clean surface and spray both sides with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the tortillas on both sides with the garlic-pepper blend and the salt, and then layer the tortillas into stacks of 4.
- With a sharp knife or pizza cutter, cut the tortilla stacks into 6 pieces and then place the pieces onto 2 baking sheets without overlapping.
- Place one sheet into the oven and bake for 9 minutes or until golden and crispy. Bake the other tortillas in the same manner and then allow to cool before serving.