- Prep: 4 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6
Add pecans to Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream and top with a generous dollop of whipped cream for a delicious homemade treat.
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cans evaporated milk
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 can chocolate syrup
- 1 large package instant chocolate pudding mix
- dash of salt
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Combine first 3 ingredients in large bowl, mixing well. Add cream and chocolate syrup. Combine pudding mix with 2 to 3 cups milk in bowl. Add to cream mixture.
- Pour into 1-1/2 gallon ice cream freezer container. Add salt, vanilla and pecans. Add milk to within 4 inches of top of container. Freeze using freezer directions.
- Remove dasher, repack with additional ice and salt. Let stand to harden until serving time.