- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 64 pieces
Sweet and simple chocolate and walnut fudge.
- 1 (16 ounce) package semisweet chocolate
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Use plastic wrap to line an 8-inch square pan.
- Melt the chocolate with the milk in a saucepan over medium-low heat, stir until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in the walnuts and vanilla extract. Pour into the prepared pan and spread to fill evenly.
- Refrigerate to firm then cut into 64 pieces.