- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 7 hr 30 min
- Total: 7 hr 30 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A classic chili, slow cooked to perfection. Set it in the morning and let dinner cook while you relax.
- 2 pounds lean beef chili meat
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 2-1/2 cups tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup water
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney or pinto beans
- Mix everything but the beans together in a greased slow cooker. Cook covered for 7-9 hours on low.
- Stir in the beans, and cook for 30 more minutes.