- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 8
Jello in a box is easy to make but homemade jello is just as easy. Use 100 percent juice for the healthiest kid-friendly dessert.
- 2 packets unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold pure blackberry juice (try Knudsen's)
- 1-1/2 cups pure blackberry juice heated to a boil
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar or honey
- Whipped cream or yogurt
- In a large bowl, sprinkle gelatin over cold juice and let sit for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Carefully stir hot juice into bowl and continue to stir until gelatin is dissolved, about 3 minutes. Stir in agave or honey.
- Pour juice mixture into a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.
- Cut into squares or simply scoop into bowls and serve with whipped cream or yogurt.