- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Aioli sauce adds a beautiful finishing sheen to dishes and a fresh garlicky and creamy flavor. Use this traditional French condiment as you would a mayonnaise.
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the garlic, Dijon, lemon juice, egg yolk, and curry powder into a food processor and process until mixture is creamy and smooth.
- With the motor running, slowly pour the olive oil down the processor flute and mix until emulsified. Season to taste with additional salt and pepper if needed and serve.