- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A smooth yet complex blend of whisky, Cardamaro Vino Amaro, Bénédictine, chocolate bitters and scotch whisky makes this cocktail a unique concoction.
Photo originally appeared on www.liquor.com
- 1-1/2 ounce whisky
- 1 barspoon Cardamaro Vino Amaro
- 1 barspoon Bénédictine
- 2 dashes chocolate bitters
- 3 dashes single malt scotch whiskey
- flamed orange peel to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the orange peel, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and slowly stir the mixture for 35 seconds; strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the flamed orange peel and then serve immediately.