- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 6
You will love this hollandaise sauce with fish.
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 tablesppons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- Combine egg yolks, lemon juice, salt and butter in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Remove cover and gradually add boiling water as blending.
- Pour entire mixture in top of double boiler and cook over hot water.
- Stir constantly until sauce is the consistency of soft custard.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve warm.