- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 60
Festive and yummy, these colorful candies are great to keep on hand in the fridge for holiday visitors.
- 1/4 pound butter
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 12 ounces colored miniature marshmallows
- 7 ounces sweetened grated coconut
- Heat butter and chocolate chips in top of double boiler over low heat, stirring until smooth. Cool.
- Toss marshmallows and nuts in a large bowl; stir in chocolate.
- Sprinkle five 9" sheets of waxed paper generously with coconut.
- Divide dough into five portions; place each on sheet of waxed paper. Roll tightly into 2"-diameter logs and refrigerate overnight or until firm.
- When ready to serve, unwrap and cut into 1/2" slices.