- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4-6 People
Take this holiday veggie casserole to wow your friends and family at the next potluck dinner.
- 1, 16-ounces, bag of frozen vegetables
- 1 large onion
- 4 tablespoons of butter or margarine
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups of seasoned croutons
- Thaw vegetables and sauté with onion in 3 tablespoons of butter for three minutes. Add soup and sour cream, mix well. Add 1 cup of croutons, mix well.
- Pour mixture into buttered 1 1/2-quart casserole dish. Heat remaining croutons in 1 tablespoon of butter or margarine until well coated. Sprinkle croutons on top of casserole. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 30 minutes, or until bubbly.