- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 8
From Swanson's website
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1-3/4 cups Swanson's Vegetable Broth (regular or certified organic)
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh spinach leaves
- 4 cups Pepperidge Farm's Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- Heat the butter in a sauce pot over medium heat. Add the mushrooms, carrots and onion and cook until they're tender.
- Add the broth, chestnuts and spinach. Heat to a boil. Add the stuffing and stir lightly to coat.