- Prep: 2 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr
- Serving: 8-10 servings
A simple fruit salad. Easy to garnish for the holidays.
- 1 large (6 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 large package sour cream
- 2 pakages frozen strawberries with juice
- Stir the gelatin into 1 cup of boiling water, until dissolved. Stir in pineapple, bananas, strawberries and nuts.
- Chill for 1 hour. Pour 1/2 of the mixture into a 9x12 inch pan. Put back in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
- Spread a layer of sour cream on top of the firmed layer, then pour the remaining gelatin on top. Chill until ready to serve.