- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 50 servings
A tasty fruity party punch.
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) package lemon gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons almond extract
- 2 quarts ginger ale, chilled
- Heat the sugar in one quart of water until dissolved. Stir in the gelatin until dissolved. Pour in the fruit juice, 1 1/2 quarts of water and the almond extract. Chill.
- When ready to serve pour the mixture into a punch bowl and add the ginger ale.