- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: Makes 4
Meatloaf stuffed tomatoes.
- 4 large tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups favorite meatloaf recipes
- 4 slices American cheese
- cheese spread
- Preheat the broiler.
- Slice the top off the tomatoes and scoop out the insides. Mix the scooped out tomato with the meatloaf.
- Prepare the meatloaf according to the directions. Stuff the tomato with the cooked meatloaf.
- Use cookie cutters to cut the cheese into fun shapes. Place the cheese on top of the tomato opening.
- Broil for 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese is slightly melted.
- Remove from the heat and use the cheese spread to add decorative designs to the sides.