- Prep: 3 hr 45 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 3 hr 50 min
- Serving: 8
Holiday Mint Pie gets its flavor from Junior Mints.
- 7, 1.6 ounce packages Junior Mints
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups light cream
- 3 cups sweetened whipped cream
- 1, 9 inch baked single pie crust
- Place 1 package Junior Mints in freezer.
- In medium saucepan, stir together gelatin and cocoa. Add 1 cup light cream. Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add remaining 6 packages Junior Mints and 1 cup light cream; stir until smooth.
- Chill mixture, stirring occasionally, until mixture is slightly thickened, about 45 minutes. Fold in 1 cup whipped cream. Spoon into prepared pie crust. Chill for 4 hours or until firm.
- Chop frozen Junior Mints and fold into remaining whipped cream. Gently spread over pie. Chill until ready to serve.