- Prep: 3 hr 25 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 3 hr 40 min
- Serving: 8
Holiday Jello Mold is flavored with strawberry, lime and lemon gelatin but use any flavor to suit your taste.
- 3, 3 ounce packages 1 of each flavor strawberry, lime and lemon gelatin
- hot water to prepare gelatin
- 21 large marshmallows
- 2, 3 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 small can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 package Dream Whip, prepared as package directs
- Prepare lime gelatin with 1 cup hot water. This is the bottom layer. Pour into a 9 by 13 inch pan. Let set.
- Next layer: mix lemon gelatin, 1 cup hot water, marshmallows and cream cheese in saucepan; heat slowly until mixture melts and blends together; cool. Add pineapple and Dream Whip. Blend thoroughly then spread over lime layer. Chill until firm.
- Top layer: prepare strawberry gelatin with 1 cup hot water. Pour over lemon layer. Refrigerate until firm.