- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 28
- 10 ounces vanilla milk or white chocolate chips
- 1 cup almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup candied red cherries, quartered
- 1/2 cup candied green cherries, quartered
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Melt vanilla chips in a double boiler on low heat, or in microwave at medium power for 2-1/2 minutes; stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat; add almonds and cherries.
- Drop by tablespoon onto cookie sheet covered with waxed paper. Cover each cookie with coconut. Refrigerate until hard.
- Store well-covered.