- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Slow cooked ham and turkey loaf dinner with a tasty cherry sauce.
- 1-1/2 pounds cooked, ground ham
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons chicken seasoning
- Cherry Sauce:
- 1 cup chery preserves
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- Scant 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Scant 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Mix together the ham, turkey, eggs, breadcrumbs and seasoning. Shape into a load and place in a greased slow cooker. Cook covered for 4-5 hours on low.
- Heat the sauce ingredients in a saucepan and serve over the loaf.