- Prep: 2 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr
- Serving: Makes about 80 rolls
Try this easy and delicious recipe for holiday ham spirals.
- 1, 8-ounce block cream cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dried cherries
- 6 tablespoons crushed pecans
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 8 thin slices of ham
- In a small bowl combine the cream cheese, cherries, pecans, mayonnaise, and mustard; mix well. Spread mixture on ham slices and roll up jelly roll style; fasten with toothpicks.
- Allow to chill several hours. Remove the toothpicks and carefully slice into 1/4-inch pieces. May be served on crackers or alone. Place on holiday platters for serving.